Tuesday 6 August 2013

Single again

So that didn't work out. I knew it wouldn't, really. Right from the start there was no real spark, nothing to make him stand out from the crowd. It was really good fun while it lasted though, and I don't regret the two weeks we were seeing each other.

In the end it was a pretty mutual finish - I asked him whether he wanted to meet up again, or whether we should just call it a day, after he'd been pretty distant and not as enthusiastic as usual. He confirmed there was no spark, and that we should both move on. I'm pleased he was feeling the same way, things are much better when both parties are on the same page.

So I'm back on the dating site again! Sent out quite a few likes and messages today, so far nothing in return, but I'm patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment